READY FOR THE FIESTA!
Gift this floral dog collar for your pets this summer. The nylon fur friendly fabric chosen to make these collars is personally handpicked by us. These collars are carefully hand stitched to give a raw appeal and ecstatic look for your fur friends.
These red floral dog collars and leashes are made to suite you pets' fashion and style needs. These party floral collars come with a flower, bandana, Bow, Bowtie collar and leash, giving you many choices to choose from.
Engraving these amazing pet collars with their name and your phone number convert it from a designer pet accessory to a safety accessory for your fur kids.
Each dog collar comes with a simple removable flower/bowtie/bow collar/Bandana that can be easily detached from the collar. So it can be used in two ways:
1. Dog Collar Only for regular use at home or when you go for a casual walk with your fur friend.
2. Collar with Flower/bowtie/bow collar/Bandana For party or festive occasion.
For elegant look, we recommend you to buy Collar and Leash together.
For detailed information on neck sizes, kindly refer the size chart.
Please use a tape to measure your pet's neck size and then check out which size suits the best.
Material Used: Nylon Fabric, Metal Alloy
******Here are few steps to clean your fabric collar:******
1. Wash the collar with mild detergent.
2. Dry them under a shade. Drying them under hot sun may lead to fading of the color.
3. If you are using washing machine, remove the flower/bowtie/bow collar/Bandana and place the collar in an enclosed cloth like pillow cover and put the collar in the washing machine.
4. Wash the flower/bowtie/bow collar/Bandana separately with mild detergent.
1. Don't machine wash the flower/bowtie/bow collar/Bandana. They may wrinkle and lose the elegance it carries.
2. Never dry a heavily printed fabric collar in sun or heat. This may lead to a change in the original floral color.
******Here are few steps to clean your metal plate on the collar:******
1. Wash the metal parts with dish soap or mild dog shampoo.
2. If you see the metal portions of the collar are rusty, you can use mild water and baking soda to clean it. Place a think layer of baking soda paste and apply it on the metal portions. Let it dry for sometime and use a toothbrush to clear the metal portions. Let the collar dry in a shade for sometime.
***************FOR ANY CHANGES IN YOUR ORDER, PLEASE LET US KNOW WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM YOUR ORDER TIME.***************