We have a 15-day return policy. Which means you have 15 days after receiving the item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it unworn or unused
- In its original packaging, with receipt or proof of purchase.
- Personalized Items are not eligible for returns.
Damages and issues
Kindly inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if the item
- If you receive the wrong item
- Items purchased on sale are not eligible for return.
- For returning the items, please write to our customer support team at email@example.com, we shall provide the appropriate return address.
- The customer has to bear the cost of shipping for returning the items. We do not issue a refund for the shipping cost.
- If you are returning a product, we suggest taking a shipping service that can issue a tracking number. Also, we suggest you may take shipping insurance.
- In case the item is eligible for a refund we shall only process the refund for the order amount. (Shipping costs are strictly not refunded)
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please note that you are not allowed to return the following products and other perishable goods. Newspapers, Magazines, Hazardous materials or Flammable liquids/gases, Food items, Flowers, Sanitary items/ Intimate goods, Personal care items etc.
- After we receive your returned item our logistics team shall inspect it and will notify you whether it has been approved for refund or not.
- If we consider you eligible for a refund, we shall process it within 5 - 7 business days through your original payment method.
If you want to exchange an item kindly ensure you return the item received, and once the return is accepted by us, please make a separate purchase for the new item.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
Once you receive a refund confirmation email and in case you did not receive a refund after 7 business days, please contact your bank to check if there is any delay in processing the refund. If no issues with the bank, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org