Get Ready To Rock Your Pets!
Plaid Bowtie Dog Collars and Leashes are a new inventory to our store. These pattern-based designs and carefully handcrafted to ensure your pets look special as they wear them.
These Bowtie Collars are currently being introduced in three colors available for small, medium, and large dogs.
We are CurliTailGifts make every effort to upgrade our inventory to bring more authentic designs to our fur kids.
Engraving these amazing plaid collars convert them from a designer pet accessory to a safety accessory for your fur kids.
Each dog collar comes with a simple removable bowtie that can be easily detached from the collar. So it can be used in two ways:
1. Dog Collar Only for regular use at home or when you go for a casual walk with your fur friend.
2. Collar with bowtie For a party or festive occasion.
For an elegant look, we recommend you buy the Collar and Leash together.
For detailed information on neck sizes, kindly refer to the size chart.
Please use tape to measure your pet's neck size, and then check out which size suits the best.
Material Used: Plaid Fabric, Metal Alloy
******Here are few steps to clean your fabric collar:******
1. Wash the collar with mild detergent.
2. Dry them under a shade. Drying them under the hot sun may lead to fading of the color.
3. If you are using a washing machine, remove the bowtie, place the collar in an enclosed cloth-like pillow cover, and put the collar in the washing machine.
4. Wash the bowtie separately with mild detergent.
1. Don't machine wash the Bowtie. The bowtie may wrinkle and lose the elegance it carries.
2. Never dry a heavily printed fabric collar in the sun or heat. This may lead to a change in the original floral color.
******Here are few steps to clean your metal buckle on the collar:******
1. Wash the metal parts with dish soap or mild dog shampoo.
2. If the metal portions of the collar are rusty, you can use mild water and baking soda to clean it. Place a thick layer of baking soda paste and apply it on the metal portions. Let it dry, and use a toothbrush to clear the metal portions. Let the collar dry in the shade for some time.
***************FOR ANY CHANGES IN YOUR ORDER, PLEASE LET US KNOW WITHIN 24 HOURS FROM YOUR ORDER TIME.***************